Saturday, August 10

Blossom Again



kinda very long time not writing. i've been very busy for the whole months preparing for college and finally i'm here after finishing the tests. and finally im accepted as Medical Student at Udayana University. what a blessing! after all those sweat and hard works finally they all being paid. very thankful to God, and especially for everyone who support me for my weakness and strength. here welcome the new me! i'm not a little girl anymore, i'm today mature enough to differentiate the goodness and the bad. Blossom again beauty lady...
It's almost a year of being a single lady, but it was not a problem for me. I have so much time spent with my girls, having fun together forgot everything that hurt me. anyway, a few months ago, i have such a very close relation with my friend. he is the old friend of me. we shared, we spent time together, we act like we were more than any other friends but still havent right time to get in a relationship of more than friends. because he was my bestfriend's ex. but i do really fall in love with him. i dont know why, it may just because he was the only person who always being with me and always there when i needed anyone to talk or chat. you might think i'm a backstabber or bad girl, it's all up to you whatever you thought about me i just dont care because i am who i am. i'm not as bad as you might think. everyone have right to be in love or being loved. 
and this love blossom again. 9th August is such an unforgettable day for both of us. after knowing each other have been accepted on the same faculty in the university, he asked me to have such a celebration. we went to Ayana Resort, Rock Bar. we just sightseeing, there were no place to take a seat because that day was very crowded at the bar. so we decided to move to the beach near the resort, the scenery was unpaidable, beautiful, perfect. he asked me to stay while he wanted to take something that left behind in the car. i just waited for not a very long time nor a short time, he came back with a bouquet of white pink and red roses. kind of beautiful roses, my favorite one. asked me the question that i never know the answer before. finally here we are, we're not again hidding from everyone for our status. and im just sad because i think that there are people that allude and talking about me in social media like twitter that i think anyone could read them. they were my friends. but that was not a very big problem, because for me that means that they were not a friends of me, not the real friends of me. Blossom again, Princess!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love reading sweet comments. thank you for visiting me, universe.