Thursday, August 14

Rapunzel is Back!

hello august. been half year not talking to you, i've missed writing here. 
4 months later this year will end soon. it means since those seven month of silence, so many things had changed, happened, and that things changed me become more mature (mature? yeasssshhh that was just my opinion, dont arguing with me about my maturity). 
this time right now when i was writing this letter, i was in my task making a paper called summary-synthesis about the current progress of dengue vaccine. i'm so excited but i'm fully tired. 
then forget about those journals and other things that going to explode my head, forget it for awhile. i just want to write! first, i want to tell you about my university-social-high-quality-life. i mean that, i should have a good quality of life due to many task i've to do during midnigh, sleep during day, and spent 9 or even more longer hours at campus. campus live never seem as nice as what FTV told you. NEVER! it's happier yes when you have no task, no exams, not more than 9 hours spent in campus, free day, holiday and good friends. but a day without task or committee task is such impossible thing. but i tried always try to enjoy this campus life. second, i'm single happy high quality-jomblo, my friends said. i've just broke up with the bastard that left without a certain reason why. third, im surrounded by many gorgeous people that i was never found before. they were just amazing. fourth, i met Zetta, she's a crazy-brave-intelligent-smart-independent girl that teaches me everything. she's braver than the FBI agent, and she's really smart girl. fiifth, i met deta and nadia, we were bestfriend. me zetta detta nadia, were bestfriend. sixth, i met SGD B12. this is a discussion group to discuss and gossip about anything available and not available in the study guide. i love them so much. my-1-year university become happier because their silliness, but the next year we may not together as a team anymore. seventh, there's someone who sent me email, try to remind me something that i couldnt arrange until now, he reminds me that i have a blog so i'm typing now! i couldnt believe the power of secret admirer. i guess i know him but i actually am dont want guessing the wrong person. okay then, i have to get back to my journals and summary-synthesis, tomorrow i'll send this introduction to my supervisor for revising and reviewing. wish me luck and reach A good score. good day good love good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love reading sweet comments. thank you for visiting me, universe.