Wednesday, January 9

between the raindrops

picture: http://www.weheartit.com

goodnight, i knew it's been the second weeks after new year.
happy new year everyone! I'm so sorry for this belated greeting, because i had no time to meet and greet or post something here before. 2013. hopefully it can be a better year than 2012. and hopefully all my dreams come true and everything's alright on the right track. actually i'm so happy in the beginner of this year because god still gave chances to be surrounded by my families, friends and all those people i loved. what's my resolutions? let it be my another-secrets.
anyway, today earth's so cruel and so cold. between the raindrops, my memories spin around my head. flash back in my previous year, there were so many things that i can learned from. sweet memories or even the bitters, they gave me something to learn, something that can make me even stronger, something that can make me understand what life is. life isn't always about finding someone or something then live with them, but also losing someone or something. 
2012 gave me so much memories. even if it hurt you, it also might gave you so many things to learn and so many things to remember. between the raindrops, in front my glasses window, i typed everything i've known, i've felt and i've learned from my bitter-sweet-2012. i called it my track-record. 
January-May, there was someone who always be there on my side, kept me close, understand me, taught me everything i never understand. June, broke up with him. it was the worst heartbreak i ever felt, so hurt. who i loved is the only one who hurt me so deep, so hurt. my June wasn't as easy as another months, even if it was a very long holiday. July, still had a "joyful" holiday and my heart still blinded by broken-heart. August, my first month on 12th grader. i wasn't ready for this because i knew my time on senior-high-school gonna end soon. September-October, school time, i had not enough time to have another holiday because school time had made me busy. November, Happy sweet seventeenth, dear IndahKPutri! on my day i was so happy with so many surprises from friends and families too. and finally i got my licenses card and identity card (ktp). and on this month I still tried to move on and i guess i can... December, the last-sweet-month. i still covered by this pain, i never had a courage to fall in love, too scared to try, too scared to be hurt again. i knew i never try to find them, i just wait for the only one man who can makes my heart beats faster and can makes me his only one, i wouldn't try to be with a wrong one. on new year's eve i had spent a high quality time with my big families at Bali Handara Kosaido, Bedugul. some of bitter memories played in my minds, memories of a year ago (skip it). 
at the first day on 2013, in the morning, i felt like i was the only one girl who's lucky! because my "closest-friend" came to my place at Bali Handara and we had some quality time too. yeahh just for a few hours but it was so memorable. thanks, my monkey-man.
2013! i'm ready for something new, for better things.  and i'm ready for my future, my bright-future. making all my dreams come true, and be a pride for my parents. become a success doctor and if i can, i want to be an interior designer too. i knew, my 2013 might not be as perfect as fairy tales, but surrounded by parents, families, friends and best-friends can make me feel complete. they and you complete me to catch all my dreams. 2013, please be my year. between the raindrops, i let my dreams flow away.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love reading sweet comments. thank you for visiting me, universe.