Thursday, December 27

end of season

gooodnight, this is my another-midnight-post. i just got home an hour ago and i feel so tired now but i can't sleep after my third times bath. i dont know how to describe my feeling this night. am i happy? am i sad? i should feel happy or sad? i dont know. just dont know. 
our lovely holiday is almost end. 2 days remain before new year eve. what i have done in my very lovely holiday? i've done too many things with every people i love. so happy  and i dont want this holiday ends soon! we want moremoremoreee holiday, Mam! as a 12grader, i know i have no more time to get on a normal holiday, it feels like i will have no more time to relax after this very-lovely-holiday.
because of it, 2 weeks, 14days of holiday i spent with my families and friends. i feel there was something different with these 14days in my life. i can further get to know myself, become more mature, more independent, and free but controlled.
i just got home after my very long trip with my beloved friends, IXA of SBI SMP 1 Denpasar who graduated 3 years ago. not all 22 of us can took apart on our trip, only half of us, 11 members, 4 man and 7 ladies, chaired by our lovely Igo, today December 27th. we gathered at my home at 12 but as usual as always NGARET. we went to kuta as we planned, and it spent long time to get there, Seminyak Square. blablablablablabla.......... super macet. seminyak was so crowded this day (not only today, always. think twice before go there) and it took too long time to get there. when we got there, we immediately headed to The Braga Cafe & Resto because we were hungry. after had dinner, we stuck and confused to go anywhere because the road was so crowded. it's traffic everywhere! finally we decided to go to Nav Karaoke. spent an hour there then we went home. 9.30pm i arrived at home, took a bath and now i'm sitting on my bed in front of my laptop, typing my experiences with tired body, sleepy head. and i just realized that the last few days i've always been coming home late. two days ago, on Christmas (Merry Christmas, everyone!) i've spent a high quality time with my best friends ever, my sisters, Kental. went to cinema to watch the must-watched-movie, 5CM at Galeria21. then had a very late lunch after movie at Warong Miyabi. i drove car to Centro but suddenly we changed direction to Nusa Dua, spent time at Pirates Bay, hahahihi dulu, didnt forget to take photos and we almost forgot that we had to go home and prepare gifts for our friends, Otit aka Gungtu. and blablablaaaaa......
left:mayna, nindya, me, wica, deva
and most important thing from this holiday, i learned that everyone really needs each other, we really need families and friends. what would become a holiday without them? it would be bored and flat! trust me... suwer dehhhh! even though sometimes it is really tiring hang out and spend a lot of time, money and effort too but for me nothing is more beautiful and precious than all those memories. the secrets we tell, the laughs we share, the photos we take and memories we keep those are the most valuable things in life. won't forget this holiday! suwerdeeehhh...
anyway this is my last holiday in senior high school, it was the end of season senior high school. furthermore it may not be as beautiful as these 14days. i'll keep it tight in my box of memories, my brain and my heart.
goodnight, have a nice holiday. see you on New Year <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love reading sweet comments. thank you for visiting me, universe.