Sunday, December 23

Thank God, I'm still alive

hey, it's nice to know that we're still alive after December 21st.
happy holiday everyone! let's go traveling. so long and i really miss to write random things over here. the 5th semester had been passed, and i was disappointed with my score on the last semester, but anyway i've done my very best. oya, i'm 17th now! finally i got my license, i was so happy, absolutely.
anyway i would like to thank to God for everything he had given to me, a family, many friends, best-friends, and enemy too. that was awesome being a part of them.and also thank to all my families and friends for a very beautiful surprise on my birthday, last November, 18th.
what i've done a couple months ago? many things! teenager's things, such as spent quality time with friends and family. went to some interesting place after final semester test with friends. prepared for yearbook's photos session. watched concert, Raisa and Secondhand Serenade's concert in Bali a few days ago. traveling with families. and do other things that normal teenagers always do when they have nothing to do on holiday. yes right! sleeping, eating, and then sleeping again, eating again, so on. girls, it's gonna be so much better spending holiday with your bestfriends doing some silly things together. can't wait to see and spend time with Kental on Christmas!!!
nothing to write again, i'm too sleepy and i think it's nice to sleep earlier.oya i think now i'm brave enough to fall in love again, but it's gonna be a very long story and i think i couldnt tell you right now, maybe on my next post. hey it's rainy outside, what a night! so goodnight, have a great holiday mogumogu <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love reading sweet comments. thank you for visiting me, universe.