Monday, September 3

under my blanket

happy holiday everyone. so excited in these 2 weeks holiday. horaaaayyyyy!!! what's on my holiday? well, i will proudly tell you about this one. last August, 31st - September, 2nd 2012 me and my family had a highly quality holiday in Singapore. who don't know Singapore? it is one of the-must-visit-country and the country where technology is their closest friend. we've planned this holiday for a long long time ago and we decided not to visit Singapore again but planned to visit Bangkok. Unfortunately because of some reasons finally we decided to visit Singapore once again and tadaaaa without feeling bored we enjoyed our holiday here in Singapore. 4 days in Singapore with our lovely guide Mr. Alan from Malaysia were very interesting and really unforgettable. We visited the-must-visited-place and the amazing one was The Universal Studio of Singapore at Sentosa Island. On our last visit longlongtimeago before, we didn't had enough time to visit US because my father was very busy with his school in Singapore school of medicine. On the 2nd days of our travelling,we fulled with joy and happiness at US Singapore. we tried all the rides games: transformers, Madagascar, ancient Egypt, Jurassic park,  Hollywood, New York, and also Red & Blue Track Roller-coaster.  


My favorite one and the one that I really couldn't and won't forget forever is the underground roller-coaster at Ancient Egypt. It was a freaking scary roller coaster! can you imagine? yes it's so recommended for you. you won't regret after trying this one. it is so cool you know wuhuuu... when i entered the Ancient Egypt it didn't look like there's something scary inside here until i reached where the queue there were so many people with the face of fear. my father and my sister looked so scared and so did I. But there was no way to exit and we finally tried that underground roller-coaster. it was dark inside, anyway, we couldn't see the route of this roller-coaster make it more scarier. we just screamed as loud as we can. 
Ancient Egypt
Sci-Fi City - Transformers


Still at Sentosa Island, after finished all games at US we had dinner at one of favorite Restaurant here. after dinner Mr. Peter picked us to Songs Of The Sea Show. The show was really amazing. I forgot the story told in this show but I've recorded all the show *sorry it couldn't be posted here, the size were too big* 
this second day ended after the show of Song Of The Sea, we went back to hotel at 183 Selegie road and took a rest and prepared for the next amazing day. Goodnight...

Good morning, 3rd day in Singapore. We had a tour to Jurong Bird Park, City Tour and tried Singapore flyer. After it all done, Mr.Alan dropped us to Orchard road and we went shopping!!! yuhuuuuu... my father bought this for me tadaaaa 2pairs of the original VANS shoes. so lovely. ohya and one free bag at price of 56SD, how lucky.

the 4th day in Singapore meant our last day of travelling. we walked from selegie to orchard then we walked to Bugis to buy souvenirs for our relatives in Indonesia. It was a tiring day because we walked half day long. Selegie to Orchard actually very close by car but it is so far on foot. at 3pm Mr.Alan picked us at hotel then he dropped us at Changi airport. we boarded at 8.25pm and touched down Bali at 12am. 
so lovely 4days in Singapore. that was unforgettable. Now i'm here under my blanket with my phone besides me and my stitch doll on my bed, preparing myself to face the truth if today is already Monday, September, 3rd 2012 and it means holiday is gonna end shortly. I'm hungry anyway so i'm decided to end up writing this post. just wait for the next post, keep on reading blogwalking. good afternoon, happy holiday \( 'o' )/

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love reading sweet comments. thank you for visiting me, universe.