Wednesday, September 5

twinkle twinkle

goodnight, good sleep beauty princess
twinkle twinkle little stars, when there's nothing he shines upon show your little light. how i wonder what you are. twinkle twinkle through the night.


it's been a year since i moved here to my home sweet home. stayed and spent half of my day, everyday in a year, in my big-white-colored room, makes me feel so bored. i need to decorate my room. at least just give the light accent like it shown on the picture above. so cute right? yes of course! i really really want it to be realized! where i can get the lamps? waiiiiittt! aku baru sadar aku gak punya duit. raawwrrrr look into my wallet, there's not enough money to buy all those things to make that sweet night lamp. nonononoooo not enough money. mama won't lend me her money. i've spent too much on my holiday trip. a beautiful night lamp, twinkle in my room every night. how sweeeettt. okeoke jadi sekarang planning harus jadi kenyataan, HARUS! supaya gak boring dikamar malem2. I've to collect enough money as soon as possible! wish me luck. where i can get the lamps, anywaaaayyy? anyone?

ps: it's really unimportant post. i just need to write, there was no other ideas ya jadinya ini ajadeh :$ goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love reading sweet comments. thank you for visiting me, universe.