Friday, June 22

holiday session #part1

what we wanted is coming! holiday holiday holidaaaaayyy! are you ready to go? aku siap aku siap!
yesterday, June 21st 2012, i had my first holiday trip without any plans before with devipramesti, diannoviyanti and ayutami. The sudden ideas always more fun! depik sent me a message to hang out with ayutami and nopik, without much thought I joint them. depik picked me up at home at about 1.30PM then we went to Denpasar Junction, while nopik and ayutami already waited us there. first thing we did is bought some snack at bread talk and our favorite partner, AQUA hihihi. have a quality time at inul vizta, we sang some galau song and we were happy! after 2 hours spent time at inul vizta, we had lunch at cafe teduh and our trip ended when depik drove me home.





another holiday another trip with another friends and families were waiting. too many plans for this amazing holiday before i have focus for college preparation. happy holiday guysssss <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love reading sweet comments. thank you for visiting me, universe.